MumNet Board of Directors
The MumNet Board of Directors is looking for a Director, Fundraising to join our table. The Director, Fundraising is accountable to plan, manage and execute fundraising drives, events, and communications with the help of the Fundraising Committee and other board members. Our fundraising efforts are critical to the continued success of our organization. Challenged by the ever increasing costs associated with operating our organization, fundraising has enabled us to keep our fees low and to keep our groups accessible to as many moms as possible.
We meet once a month for a general board meeting, and on an as needed basis to participate in various subcommittees or to work on specific projects. Our work year runs from September – June.
Currently, we run three fundraising initiatives through the year, including our annual gala. Specific time commitments may vary depending on fundraising initiatives.
What we’re looking for…
- Previous experience (personal or professional) managing large scale events and/or other fundraising campaigns
- Creativity, enthusiasm and passion for promoting fundraising initiatives through the local MumNet and MumVet chapters
- An organized, multitasking self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and collaborate with a team of fundraising/event committee members
- Strong project management, problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to anticipate obstacles and develop appropriate solutions
If this sounds like you, please Kimberly Ross, President, Board of Directors, with your questions and contact details.