New to MumNet? Here are some tips to get the most out of your fitness class each week:
1. Arrive Early Arrive by 9am to get your kiddos settled into the childcare room. The fitness portion of our program begins promptly at 9:15am and we don’t want you to miss out on the warm-up.
2. Wear comfortable clothing This is not about dressing to impress. Wear your most comfortable work-out clothes, including running shoes and a good supportive bra, especially if you are nursing!
3. Bring a water bottle Drinking water will prevent dehydration during sweat loss, and will help fight fatigue. It is especially important for pregnant or nursing moms. A towel is also nice to have.
4. Talk to your instructor Let your fitness instructor know about any concerns/questions you have regarding your body and health. They are there to listen and help you, and appreciate you taking the time to do this.
5. Provide feedback Please feel free to provide feedback about anything to do with the fitness component of MumNet by bringing it to the attention of your fitness instructor or, if need be, to the attention of the who oversees the fitness component for all of the MumNet groups.